Commission – Terms of Service
Please read these TOS carefully, as you will automatically agree to them by ordering a commission from me.
► General Info
- You are only purchasing the digital file. Not the printed art.
- I will always show you a previous sketch and in any case if I’m unsure of how the artwork is turning out.
- I will send you the full resolution picture via mail, but my signature will remain on it, and a smaller copy – like the one I’d submit on my gallery. If you happen to want/need to re-upload the picture somewhere, I would appreciate if you only upload the smaller one and never the big file. If you do so, I’ll not be held responsible if anything happens.
- Please save your commission. Though, I’ll always have the file of your commission + I’ll also try to always have it available in my library, if it’s not available for whatever reason, just note me and I’ll re-send it in case you lost your file.
- If you want to order an illustration for commercial use, prices will be significantly higher, as I sell you the copyright.
The following cases are considered commercial use:
♦ Reproducing and selling the artwork.
♦ use it for Advertising
♦ When you profit from the medium where you’re using it and/or as a way to get attention
(like Patreon, You Tube videos, banner of your site, business cards…)
- I reserve the rights of increasing the price if you want a highly detailed drawing.
- I reserve the rights of cancelling your order if I don’t feel like drawing it or you have been proven troublesome in any way.
- Rude/disrespectful/abusive commissioners will have their commission immediately canceled with a refund based on how much of the artwork was completed already.
- Do not ask me to draw in a different style. If you commission me it’s because you like my work, not because your favorite artist is busy.
- Even if the provided reference of your character has a color palette section, I’ll probably modify them a bit to make them fit my style and the theme. However, if you want me to strictly stick to them, please specify it in your order.
- By purchasing any of my services you’re automatically accepting my Terms of Service and are obligated to follow them.
- Promising you won’t request any PayPal charge back. (They just make it harder for both of us, really.)
► Copyright & Usage Policy
- As the artist I hold every right to the produced artwork, so I may do whatever I wish with it, for example;
♦ Post/display the picture anywhere I want (giving you proper credit as the owner of the characters).
♦ Promote myself with it in any place.
♦ Publish books with it.
- As a commissioner you may:
♦ Repost the art on other sites with proper credit to my gallery/page (with no profit purposes).
♦ Print the art and even make whatever merchandising you want as long as it’s only for your personal use and not for sale.
♦ Use it as decoration for your Social Media, Messenger Avatar, Discord… as long as it’s a personal account and you’re
not making any profit with it.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to:
♦ Change, modify or use my works without my permission.
♦ Reproduce the copyrighted artwork commercially (meaning making money of it in any way)
♦ Take credit for the art.
♦ Remove my watermarks /signatures.
♦ Use the artwork as NFT, not even as commercial work. I’ll never grand you such rights.
- If you wish for your commission to not be uploaded anywhere on the internet other than my site, please tell me beforehand.
► About Backgrounds
- Simple background is included in the price of every artwork, except for sticker-chibis. But it’s totally up to you if you want it or not.
- Simple background means they are plain color, gradient backgrounds with some textures and/or tiny ornaments. Some elements might be found on Clip Studio Assets or the likes. I usually use my own brushes though.
- I won’t do complex Backgrounds
► Payment Process & Receiving the File
- I will only accept PayPal. If you live in Germany, you may pay via Bank transfer as well.
- I require full payment before I start the artwork, though 50/50 payment is possible if discussed with me before.
- PayPal payments will only be accepted in EURO.
- If you don’t know how much my prices are in your currency, you can use this converter: www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
- I will request payment via invoice, instead of having you send me the payment on your own.
- PayPal fees are included. What you see is what you will have to pay.
- If payment is not received in 7 days after I placed the invoice, you will lose your slot.
- I will add you to my to-do list once payment is cleared and details are given.
- Do not send me any kind of payment until I have confirmed that I can accept your commission.
- If you wish to tip me for doing a good job you can do it through this ko-fi link. I will deeply appreciate it! ♥
- For auctions: DO NOT retract yourself or you may be blocked.
♦ On your first problematic transaction you’ll receive a simple verbal warning.
♦ The next time you back down from the auction you’ll be blocked and loose any future opportunities to buy art from me.
- For any purchase with PayPal I will upload your file(s) to my Progress Page and will include that link in the PayPal invoice.
That way I just want to have proof for PayPal if anything happens.
♦ For Adopts, their Links will be included, too
♦ For other commissions as soon as it’s finished and available.
► How to order?
- See what information I need on my commission page
- Send an e-mail titled “Commission order” or something similar.
- Please, note English is not my first language so try to spell everything well and not using too much abbreviations, so we can avoid misunderstandings.
- Wait for my answer so we can discuss any details if needed.
► Work Speed
- I will try to finish your artwork ASAP, however please be patient with me. It may take up to 1-3 Months or more since the moment I start working on your illustration. It always depends on the type of commission and my general workload. Feel free to contact me or check the progress page whenever you want for an status update.
- I will note you if I need more time, since life can happen.
- This cannot be applied to Collab-Commissions, where I have no control over my partner’s life and schedule, but again I’ll do what’s in my hand so you don’t have to wait much.
- I tend to work when I feel most motivated, so that your commission is done properly and with best effort!
- Please let me know any wishes for changes or anything like that when I send you the initial sketch or other updates on the artwork
- Once the picture is finished, I can do small changes such as color adjustments and/or adding tiny details I may have forgotten.
- I will never change so much that I’d have to redraw the whole picture. This is what the sketch/WiP is for!
- I’ll do up to 3 changes free of charge, if you still want any changes after that, I’ll charge a fee depending of the complexity ans effort needed.
- If your reference was unclear to start with, then you are not allowed to do changes without a fee. Make sure to be clear in your order and state what you aim for.
- I can refund 100% of the payment only if I have not started working on the sketch. Once I have started the sketch I can refund 50% of the payment. Once I start the line art, there will be no refunds.
- You have no right to cancel or demand a refund from the artist under any circumstances after payment are received.
- If you file a charge-back against me, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork (e.g. in case of Adoptables) to new buyers.
Also note that you will be blocked and you won’t be able to purchase anything from me anymore (commissions, adopts, anything)
- Any Feedback is always welcome!
Any statement can be bound to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.
If you are not comfortable with my T.O.S and/or are not going to agree them, I suggest you to look for another artist.
Thank you very much!